CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Myself--Hwei Chuin

My name is Loh Hwei Chuin, you all also can call me Hedy. Now I am 20 years old but after 05 Nov 2008, i will become 21 years old. I born in Kuala Lumpur. My hobbies are listening music, watching movie and others.In my family, i got father, mother and two brothers who love me so much. Although sometimes i will make them angry but they also will forgive me. When school holidays, i will stay at home if i no going out with my friends. This is because when i study i need to stay at hostel which located at Bandar Sungai Long and it is far away from my hometown. Hence, i can not go back home often.
Now i am studying at UTAR and I am going to finish my degree level soon and graduate at next year May. In my university life, i learns a lots and meets a lot of new friends. I was very happy with them when we were doing assignments and other things together.
I like to visit "Malaysia International Blackie Lollipop Fans Club" website. This is because i can know more and every move about my idols. Moreover, this website will also update the latest news, pictures, and everything about them. Besides that, i also will visit others websites in my free times. Such as, UTAR intranet, WBLE, Yahoo and Google. I can easily find the information which can help me in my studies from those websites.
When i came back from school, the first thing i do is swithch on my laptop immediately and sign in my MSN account. This is because i can chat with friends and my friends also can find me when they miss me. Besides that, i also like to write blog and upload new photos in my MSN spaces. Usually i will write and upload about those things that happening around me. On the other hand, on my free time i also will play online game and watch video clip on Youtube.
After finished reading this post, i think all of you will know more about me. I wish you all have a nice mood everyday.

0 comments: