CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

SteVe @.@ here ...

Hello, welcomes for viewing our group blog.
Long time no write article about my self. Still remember the latest I write is on my secondary school. Let me briefly introduce myself, my name is Yong Chun Siang, but my friend is cal me Steve. I am a city boy, come from Kuala Lumpur. My hobbies are watch movie and listen music. What type of movie and music I like? I am interested watch Hong Kong comedy movie and support Taiwan singer song. During holiday, I will join my friend go traveling. It is because traveling can open our mind, learn something we are can’t learn in our text book.
Hotmail.com is the most I visited. This is a mail box for me communicate with my friend. Beside that, I will through Internet to know new friend, every week I will visit Friendstar.com few time to up date my personal information like up loading photo and design my account to attract other add me as friend. The other websites I always visit include tvbnow.com, cari.com and google.com.
Online chatting is my daily activity, when I switch on my computer, I will sign in my live messenger and start chat with my friend. I will through Internet to download the latest song and movie. Beside that, when I feel boring, I will play some online game also.
Welcome share with me the nice movie, song, traveling and funny websites with me. (239words)

0 comments: