CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

About ME-~yEn

Welcome to my group’s blog! Thanks for view our blog. This is my first post in blog. My name is Chew Cheng Yen, from Klang and i also a UTAR student. I’m a universal guy, nothing is special from others. My hobbies are playing games, sporting and eating delicious food. (Is it eating food also a hobby?)

The top five website that I visited the most are www.google.com , www.friendster.com, www.gougou.com, www.digi.com.my and www.utar.edu.my. I often browse Google website because I need to search some information about the assignment and Google has a greatest search engine. At friendster web site we can meet many friends and design self URL to let the whole world view your profile. When I want to search the information of the latest song I will click the www.gougou.com link. This website has much information about the latest song and hit song. I am a Digi user so I always search the Digi homepage to get the up to date information. The webpage has some flash that often change and we can have some fresh look about Digi. As I am a UTAR student, it is not weird that I visit UTAR website. At UTAR website we can know our time table, information of library and so on.


Nowadays, I think most of the people also sit in front of the computer for long time and their internet activities can be categories to many types. My internet activities are chatting with friends, downloading movie, searching information, playing games and online singing. The online singing game is a game that my friend introduces to me this few days. It is an online game, the performance time is eight minutes for each people. If you have free time try to search www.meetoto.com for more information.

That’s all for my post today, after view my post please give me some comment. Thank you.

0 comments: