CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Myself-Stella

My name is Stella Kho Shu Qin. I come from Muar Johore, it is a nice place because you may able to breathe the fresh air in the village that you unable to get it in KL city. Besides, you also can find much delicious food there. You may take a trip there when you are free.
Now, I am studying in UTAR year 3 semesters 1. Even is the last year for my university life, I still feel so stressful and nervous. There are many challenges waiting for me in the coming periods, I hope I able to handle them nicely.
My hobbies is reading novel and listening music. My favorite author is Hiyawu. He is a talent and young author. I like the way he think, talk and the unique style he used in his article.
The top 5 websites I visit the most are http://www.google.com/ , http://www.baidu.com/ , http://www.utar.edu.my/ , http://www.friendster.com/ and http://www.neopets.com/ . Usually, I used google.com to search the information for the assignment and obtain extra knowledge from the various website available in Google. It is easy to use and provide a large number of website choices of the search result.
On the other hand, I use neopets.com to feed a pet. It name is darling_lala, when I am free I will log in to play with it and play games to collect points in order to buy food for my pet. In real life, I very scare about pet and animals, therefore this website provide me a chance to feed pets without physical touch.
Usually, I use window messengers to chat with friends who are studying or staying in other place, it is a good and convenient way to keep in touch with them without spending a lot of money and time. I also like to use internet to read the latest issue around the world, with internet we can obtain the latest news in the shortest time.
Finally, i would like to introduce my e-coomerce group assignment's members, who are Steve, Hedy, Cheng Yen and I. I wish we can enjoy when doing this assignment and have a great learn from it. Wish all of you have a nice day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com